Thursday, October 27, 2011

htc amaze vs. samsung galaxy s2?


So, for a first post, its going to be a smartphone post! I thought I'd write about this, because this is my current burning question in my mind: which phone do I get? The HTC Amaze or the Samsung Galaxy s2? Decisions, decisions.

Here's a lil background: I was supposed to get an upgraded phone awhile ago, but that didn't happen due to my boyfriend tricking me.. long story... so, now that we're forced to get a new account, its my time to finally get a nice, awesome phone. We're going this weekend to get it, so I need to make the burning decision of all decisions which will decide my phone fate. Its not as dramatic as I make it sound, of course, but I need to make it exciting! :)

I'll keep you posted on what I decide... but in the meantime, influence my decision by commenting on which phone you like better, or think I should purchase!

Next post: tomorrow is payday for me! So besides buying a phone, I am going to be buying a few beauty related items.. I will post reviews on those items here, so stay tuned!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Thursday! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment